Click here for the HBA 2015 Calendar
Registration for Spring 2015 is now closed
HBA has a limited number of openings per age group
please email firstname.lastname@example.org regarding late registration
Deadline for League Refunds extended to - 5:00 pm Friday, February 6, 2015
Must be in writing and emailed to email@example.com
No Refunds will be given after February 6, 2015
REGISTRATION FOR ARM (SPECIAL NEEDS) LEAGUE IS OPEN - PLEASE CLICK ON THE REGISTRATION TAB FOR MORE INFORMATION
IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES
Game Field Work Day - All teams (coaches, parents and players) - Saturday, Feb. 14, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Team Mom Meeting - Mandatory for all Teams - Wednesday, Feb. 18, 7:00 pm - HBA Office
Coaches Clinic at Minute Maid - All league coaches - Sunday, Feb. 22 (more info will be sent to coaches)
HBA is proud of our affiliation with the Houston Astros
The Humble Baseball Association email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
As of August 1, 2012, all bats used in HBA LEAGUE OR TOURNAMENTS must meet the below standards
- In ages 13U and below bats with the new BPF 1.15 stamp (on the transition area between the barrel and handle) is legal, regardless of weight and composition.
- Bats cannot have the words "coach pitch, t-ball" or "softball" anywhere on the bat.
- Bats with the old Little League approved stamp (2 ¼” barrel, no composite) on the barrel under the manufacturers model name, will be legal until July 31, 2011.
- In 14U bats must either be a BPF 1.15 -5 bat OR a BBCOR bat (BESR -3 bats are not legal).
- 15U and above must use a NFHS (high school) legal BBCOR bat).