Click here for the HBA 2014 Calendar
On-line Registration for Fall 2014 is now closed
Limited Spaces are available for Late Registration; please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Congratulations to the Fall 2014 Raffle Prize Winners
Deadline for League Refund is Wednesday, August 20 at 5:00 pm - Must be in writing and emailed to email@example.com
HBA is proud of our affiliation with the Houston Astros.
The Humble Baseball Association email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
As of August 1, 2012, all bats used in HBA LEAGUE OR TOURNAMENTS must meet the below standards
- In ages 13U and below bats with the new BPF 1.15 stamp (on the transition area between the barrel and handle) is legal, regardless of weight and composition.
- Bats cannot have the words "coach pitch, t-ball" or "softball" anywhere on the bat.
- Bats with the old Little League approved stamp (2 ¼” barrel, no composite) on the barrel under the manufacturers model name, will be legal until July 31, 2011.
- In 14U bats must either be a BPF 1.15 -5 bat OR a BBCOR bat (BESR -3 bats are not legal).
- 15U and above must use a NFHS (high school) legal BBCOR bat).